How do we give back?
CREATIVE TOUCH provides matriculants in the Cape Town area with the opportunity to gain experience in the wellness field. Young women interested in the beauty profession are upskilled by learning about the industry and how to put this knowledge into practice, not only in their careers but in their personal lives too. Trainees learn how to do a basic massage, gradually moving on to manicures and pedicures as well. Continued support is offered, both through the business as well as through their peers to help them continue moving forward.
Please note: This is not a beauty diploma, trainess learn basic techniques. Our aim is to understand these young women and their communities and to provide them with support as well as employment in the future.
Should you be a school leaver, with the following requirements:
- Life sciences and maths/maths lit as Grade 12 subjects
- Have a positive attitude and a desire to work as part of a team
- Interested in a career in wellness
- A flair for creativity is beneficial
- Be a team player
- Enjoy working with people